IN welcomes editorial comments, links to relevant materials, and personal blog entries from everyone, anyone … you.
Blog entries and editorial comments will be reviewed by the IN editorial committee to be sure content is relevant and in good taste. All opinions are welcome.
- Proof your work to be sure it is reasonably well written.
- Write for a broad, non-partisan audience.
- Use short paragraphs, images, and quotes as appropriate. Web readers tend to lose interest with big blocks of unbroken text.
- Include relevant footnotes or references. You can create automatically-numbered and formatted footnotes by using shortcodes with “note” and “/note” in brackets.
- Be nice. Criticizing the policies, experience, and qualifications of public figures is fair game. Leave physical appearance and comments about their non-adult children on the sideline.
- Make your blog entertaining, engaging, and fun.
- Write in the first person singular (I/me).
- Blog posts will identify the author and will include the short biography and social media links from your account profile.
Please submit blog entries or inquiries using the following form: